Monday, April 06, 2009

Sunday Night / Monday Morning Night Disc Golf at Rutgers with Black Jax Sports Light-Up Discs.


Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course after work on Sunday Night. It was a busy weekend at work on the Jersey Shore as everyone packed the boardwalk with the nice Spring weather. It was great to get out to the course after some long hours at work. Here I am with a tee shirt and Light-Up Disc Golf Disc (PinDRAGON) from Black Jax Sports. I got my 365th Ace with the PinDRAGON. During my Night Disc Golf rounds I also used the Axe (driver) and the MidKNIGHT (Mid-range) Light-Up Discs. I really like the feel of the plastic, nice and grippy with some flex. The LED liights were really bright making the discs easy to find. These Light-Up Disc Golf Discs from Black Jax Sports are awesome!


Cubby's 365th Ace Photo.



Cubby's 365th Ace Video.

I am hoping to video a round with these great discs next time I am out on the course at night.

Go to http://www.blackjaxsports.com to get the great Light-Up Disc Golf Discs and other cool stuff. Tell them Cubby sent you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,
Saw it all the way.
That's regulation size and weight?

-HOF (1)

Anonymous said...

Good job on the Ace Cubby! I was wondering how far from the basket do you usually sink your putts or how far out would you consider a gimmie putt?

I remember watching your videos with Big John over the summer and you guys can hit some pretty nice putts!

I've had a basket for some time now and can hit a good number (50% or more from 25 feet back. I guess that's alright..

Quixote Kid said...

Congrats on 365! Only 35 more to go!

Interesting light-up disc! I'm not much of a night disc golfer. But I have been caught just as the sun is going down and lost a few discs that way...maybe I need one of these.

- Brad in Texas -

mag said...

Awesome Shot Bro.....you make Disc Golf Exiting.....mag

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on your recent ACE.I have to agree with Mag about your disc golfing,exciting adventure abounds by throwing plastic.