Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday Morning Disc Golf at Bunker Hill.


Headed over to Rob's private Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course for some ealy morning rounds. I got in some practice holes before Rob came out of the house.


Rob and I got in 9 holes before Miguel showed up.


Cubby takes a chunk out of the siding of Rob's house with a Comet on hole 4. Rob makes temporary repairs.


Miguel stayed for the next round. Miguel took one of my course records away, worst round throwing a 65. Conditions were tough. It was cold and very windy. Rob and I played 3 more rounds after Miguel left the course. We got in a total of 90 holes on the day. Rob almost had an Ace on hole 16 when he skipped off the top of the target on his tee shot.


During the last round, I got my putter stuck way high near the top of a cedar tree. Rob tries to get the disc down by launching a pole up into the tree.


Rob made a cool chain configuration improvement for the In Step Disc Golf Target on hole 7.

After Bunker Hill, I headed to work. Later in the day, Rob sent me a text message with a picture of my putter. He got it out of the tree!

3 comments:

Robert Zurfluh said...

The question you want to ask is, "why is Cubby's Putter up in the tree in the first place?"

Cubby's dedication to disc golf and the associated lack of sleep resulted in hallucinations, where Cubby thought that there was a basket on top of the tree.


Scores were high that day...Cubby and I managed to shoot a 63. The high course record was in jeopardy all day long. I took 6's on easy holes all day long.

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,keep us posted on results from the chain configuration,might be an interesting basket to shoot.How is your new basket invention turning out.hit chain,Peace

Quixote Kid said...

One of my buddy's putter is on a roof...same question applies, how in the world could a putter get on a roof?!?! ;-)

Or why is Cubby taking chunks out of houses?!?! ;-)

The questions never end...

- Brad in Texas -