Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Wednesday Disc Golf at Green Acres and Tyler State Park

Cubby, Tim, and Miguel

Headed up to Tim's private Green Acres Disc Golf Course for some rounds. I lost by a stroke the first round losing the number 1 tag to Miguel. I tied my course record the second round getting back the number 1 tag. Tim was throwing lefty off the tee and is doing great. Tim will be throwing left for the next 4 or 5 months as he is getting shoulder surgery in Monday.

Cubby, Josh, and Stu

After playing at Green Acres I headed over to Pennsylvania to play 27 holers at Tyler State Park. I joind up with Josh and Stu on hole 19. It was fun throwing with them and great to meet fellow Disc Golfers that follow my YOUTUBE videos.

2 comments:

mag said...

Hey Cubby....Good Times playing with you on Wednesday.....Nice shirt from Black Jax.....hope to play again next week.....mag

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats to Mag for the first tag win against Jedi Cubby.Congrats to Cubby for the win back.Peace