Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Morning Night Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course after a busy night at work on the boardwalk on Saturday. I arrived at the course at 2:30 AM on Sunday. I took a video of a round using my Black Jax Sports Night Disc Golf Discs and matched my Rutgers Course Record of 17 under par. I also got my 366th Ace using an Axe from Black Jax Sports.


A video of a round of 18 holes using discs from Black Jax Sports.


Cubby's 366th Ace Photo.



Cubby's 366th Ace Video.



A deer I saw on the way home after Disc Golf.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cubby nice job tying your course record! Congrats on the Ace as well. Happy Discin'

-Greg

Quixote Kid said...

Congrats on 366! Awesome man!

Thanks for taking the time to post these, I'm still amazed...

- Brad in Texas -

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on your recent ACE.Nice visual with the white streak hitting basket.Voice carried nicely from a far.Have another listen,you'll be surprised.
Peace.

Anonymous said...

Cubby - it says the video of the round is private and I can't view it.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words. The round round is now available for viewing, sorry I had the wrong setting selected in YOUTUBE.