Friday, January 23, 2009

On Cubby's first day at 50 he gets Ace 350


Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course for some rounds of Disc Golf after work. I got my 349th Ace yesterday on my last day of being 49 and was on my quest to see if I could get 350 on my first day of being 50. I chained out of Hole 1 on a skip shot and chained out on Hole 12. I also hit basket on Hole 18. It was not looking too good until I got my 350th Ace on Hole 9. Disc Golfing was a great way to celebrate my 50th Birthday.


Cubby's 350th Ace Photo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Cubby!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cubby, Happy Birthday! What better way to celebrate it than with an Ace. I would be out there playing but it's 9 here by Chicago so no way I'm getting out there.

Anonymous said...

hey now,Congrats on your ACE. Number#350 ACE,50yrs young...Pricless.Peace,hit chains.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks or the B-day wishes Jason, Greg and Mr, Ed.