Monday, January 12, 2009

Cubby gets a new computer

Click on the picture to see full size.

Here is a picture of my three computers. I have an HP Desktop, an HP Laptop, and my new HP Mini 1030. The Mini is only 5 by 10 inches and weighs just over 2 lbs. I used it recently to video chat over Skype with Michael E., the Israeli Disc Golf Champ. It really is a nice computer to use on the go.


Here is a non Disc Golf related video but I thought I would post it to showcase some awesome trick shots on the pool table. No this is not me, but I can really appreciate the talent and practice it takes for this guy to make some awesome shots.

2 comments:

mag said...

I take it Cubby has stock in HP....NIce way to stay on top of the Blog....mag

Unknown said...

Nice mini. I have an ASUS eee 4G that I love. Jason