Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day Disc Golf at Green Acres, Bunker Hill, and Rutgers

Cubby, Tim, and Miguel at the Capitol?
Here we are being sworn in to uphold Disc Golf against all enemies foreign and domestic.


Headed to Tim E's. private Green Acres Disc Golf Course for some rounds on the day of our 44th President's Inauguration at the nations capitol. The first round was played during the term of two Presidents. Bush was President during the front nine and Obama was the President during the back nine. Cubby and Tim tied the round. We got in one more round with Tim winning by 6 shots.


After Green Acres, I headed to Rob's private Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course for some more Inauguration Day Disc Golf. I got in some practice before Rob arrived.


After Rob arrived, we got in one round with Cubby getting the win. Thanks to Rob for the mid-range disc he gave me for my upcoming birthday.


After Bunker Hill, I headed the Rutgers Disc Golf Course for a couple of rounds with Chris. The second round was a Night Disc Golf round. With 3 inches of snow on the ground we had to search whenever a disc slid under the snow.

3 comments:

mag said...

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Disc Golfer of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Pole Holes and Courses of the United States......maggotx

Quixote Kid said...

I'm amazed that y'all play in that snow! Only going to be 80 tomorrow...I'll tough it out somehow...

- Brad in Texas -

Anonymous said...

hey now,I thought I recognized someone very familiar at the swearing in of Disc Golf Excellency.I recently saw that someone had planned out dg course on the WhiteHouse lawn.I'm not sure if it was on DiscgolfRus.com or did you post it here?Anyway,hit chains.Although we had a recent cold snap here in fl(31 degree)there was no snow.Kind of miss playing in the snow,but that's about all I miss of the white stuff.Peace,