Thursday, October 09, 2008

Wednesday at Tyler State Park and in the studio with Matt Lacourte for Disc Golf Monthly.


I had to go to the Dentist around mid day on Wednesday for some work on a tooth and then I headed up to Tyler State Park for 27 Holes of Disc Golf.


After Disc Golf I met up with Matt LaCourte and the producer of Disc Golf Monthly, Kevin McGorry to work on next months show.

After we finished in the studio I headed to Newark Airport to pick up my daughters returning from a weeks vacation in Puerto Rico.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cubby, sorry to hear you had to go to the Dentist. I'm looking forward to the next DGM video. I think you do a fine job commentating along with Matt. Looking forward to the next DGM.

Anonymous said...

hey now,so that's what the DDS means after dentistry.Dentist & Discs,Seriuosly. Enjoyed the vids from Pitts,Pa.Peace