Thursday, October 02, 2008

Wednesday at Philadelphia for the National League Division Series Game 1 Brewers versus Phillies


Headed up to Philadelphia to see the Milwaukee Brewers take on the Philadelphia Philiies in game one of the National League Division Series. My lovely wife Nancy joined me to see the Phillies win 3-1.


I watched batting and fielding practice and while taking some pictures of #37 Jeff Suppan of the Breweres he motioned to me that he was going to throw me a ball, so up my hands went and after a 60 foot flight I had a ball. Jeff was nice enough to come over and sign the ball you see in the bottom right corner of the picture above. Jeff will be pitching in Game 3.

Here are some more pictures taken at the game:


The teams lined up during introductions before the game.


A great pitching performance throwing 8 scoreless innings.


Ready to swing away.


Nancy and I in the Ashers Chocolates Suite.


Here I am with my Sales rep from Ashers. Mike was a great host during the game.


Mike at the bar taking great care of all of his guests.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey now,you really need to carry some disc minis with you to hand out,signed of course.Peace,mr ed