Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Morning Disc Golf at Green Acres

Cubby, Tim, and Miguel.

Headed to Tim E's private Green Acres Disc Golf Course Friday morning for some rounds of Disc Golf before going to work.

Cubby, Tim, Miguel, an Don.

Don with breakfast in hand joined just before the start of round 1.

Tim, Cubby, Don, Tom, and Miguel.

After 2 rounds, Tom K. joins us for one more round. We played the red tees, the course's longest layout and Cubby set a course record of 3 under par and he walked away with the #1 Green Acres Bag Tag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuuby, any close aces. Looks like a fun day of disc golf.

Disc Golfer Jr.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cubby,

It looks pretty cold outside there. I played today (I live near Chicago) and it was freezing, probably like 45 out with 40 MPH gusts, and a little drizzle. Well me and my friend still made it out there and got 2 rounds in.

BTW I had a 30 foot skip putt. It was awesome, because I wanted to skip it in.

-Greg