Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sunday Disc Golf at Green Acres

Cubby, Tim, Miguel, and Mike.

Headed up to Time E's private Green Acres Disc Golf Course for two rounds of Disc Golf before going to work. The course is looking good and now has a third set of tees, the red tees. It was fun throwing with Mike, Tim, and Miguel. I lost the number 1 tag after the first round. I tied Tim the second round but a tie was not good enough to get the tag back. Miguel putted well both rounds and Mike really worked the Stratus. What can I say about Tim, he is always on the money.

2 comments:

mag said...

Cubby; It was, as always, a pleasure playing with "the Cubbster". Thanks for making the trip to visit us at Green Acres....btw good gag when you called to tell me you couldn't make it....I fell for it hook line and sinker....mag

Anonymous said...

Green Acres looks like a good course. Have you had any aces there. If not please tell me which hole yo think you will get an ace on and a small description of the hole. Hope you win the #1 tag back.

Disc Golfer Jr.