Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tuesday at DeBunker Hill and Rutgers


Headed up to DeBunker Hill to meet Rob for some rounds.


Rob throws an approach shot at Hole 1 Basket.


Rob throws out of the deep rough.


Rob putting at a hanging basket.

After Rob left I played somemore rounds then I headed to Rutgers for the rest of the day.


Cubby at Rutgers. I got my 211th Ace on Hole 18.


Cubby's 211th Ace Photo.


Cubby, Steve, and Eric play some rounds together.


Tuesday Doubles. Barry, Kit, Cubby, Scot, Kyle, and BOB.


We saw this baby Skunk on Hole 1 near the end of the Doubles round.

2 comments:

Robert Zurfluh said...

Looks like I spent a lot of time off the fairway in the rough :-)

Robert Zurfluh said...

Cubby.....bring all your ace discs the next time you come to Bunker Hill. We'll put them on the ground one after the other and make a long line from the hole 2 tee to the basket.

Thanks for playing today.