Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday Disc Golf at Rutgers, Rutgers (again), DeBunker Hill, Green Acres, and Manalapan


Headed up to Rutgers for some Disc Golf after work. Started at Midnight and I played until 4AM. Went back home to sleep. Got some pictures of a baby skunk and a baby Opossum.


A baby Skunk.


A baby Opossum.


Another picture of the baby Opossum.

Got a call while I was sleeping from Big John, sounded like he wanted to play if it was going to rain. Big John did not make it out today. Got another call while I was sleeping from Miguel. We decided to meet at Rutgers in the afternoon for some rounds.


Cubby and Miguel at Rutgers.


Looks like a bird of prey got to this baby skunk.


After playing at Rutgers we headed to DeBunker Hill for more Disc Golf.


After playing Debunker Hill we headed to Tim's house to play his private Green Acres course.


An ugly Frog relaxing at Tim's Goldfish pond. (Good luck turning this one into a prince)


The last Disc Golf stop of the day was Cubby at Manalapan where I got my 215th Ace.


Cubby's 215th Ace Photo.

4 comments:

mag said...

All the Strange Creatures come out at night.....If I can I'll give you a call later...I'm off today but I have to meet some repairmen. Let's try to make contact.....

Hope said...

Hey Cubby, today (and every Wednesday) at 6pm - Dunham Park DG League tees off! Maybe you can make it. It would be great to play with you. Matt LaCourt, BOB, Kit & Karl are also playin in the league. Hope

CDGW-Cubby said...

Hope, I'll try to make it on a Wednesday, sounds like fun!!!!! Looking forward to throwing some rounds with you soon.

mag said...

Cubby:
Thanks for all the Disc Golf and for turning me on to DEBunkerHill...don't forget to send me Max's e-mail to ask him when it's OK to play.....

BTW,,,, Hi Hope nice seeing you this weekend at the Warmup......Miguel