Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wednesday Disc Golf at Rutgers, DeBunker Hill, Chimney Rock, Dunham, Manalapan, and Bunker Hill.


After working 14 hours, I decided to start my Disc Golf day off early. Here I am at Rutgers at 2AM. I got my 207th Ace on Hole 1.


Cubby's 207th Ace Photo.


Here I am at DeBunker Hill Disc Golf Course. This is Max Devane's Course. Here we are at 6AM. Max took around on the short and long layout. I got my 208th Ace on Hole 3 Blue during round 3. Max's dog Suzee is in the background.


Cubby's 208th Ace Photo.


Max puts on one of his two home made hanging baskets.


Cubby takes a lefty drive on a nice hole with the other hanging basket.


Here I am at Chimney Rock Disc Golf Course the third course of the day.


Looks like recent damage to the bridge on the lower portion of the course.


Here I am at Dunham Disc Golf Course for more rounds.


A nice wood sculpture with Hole 7 fairway in the background.


Here I am at Manalapan Rec. Center Disc Golf Course. The temperature got up to 98 degrees today. I got my 209th Ace on Hole 9.


Cubby's 209th Ace Photo.




Cubby's 209th Ace Video.


Cubby, RobZ, and MaxD at Bunker Hill. My 6th and final course of the day. I set a new course record at 3 under and max tied the record during the next round. I also got my 4th Ace of the day during the night round.


MaxD makes this putt for the first 3 ever on Hole 6 Basket (The longest hole on the course).


Cubby's 210th Ace Photo.

It was a fun day of Disc Golf on a hot Wednesday, temps in the upper 90's. I played 6 courses from 2 in the morning until almost 10 at night. 4 Aces on the day on 4 different courses. Thanks to RobZ and MaxD for some fun Disc Golf.

9 comments:

Robert Zurfluh said...

Very nice. Congrats oto Cubby for shooting -3. And to Max for shooting -3 and geting the first three on hole 6

Thanks for coming out guys. See you in 2 weeks

Anonymous said...

hey now Cubby,so was it all the Navy coffee you consumed that keeps you awake and ready for disc golf or the thrill of the game?Great shot of the disc just outside the chains thrown by Max at his course.How about some more shots of this course and layout.
How about adding the distance of your Ace shots on video and do you add that info to the back of your Ace disc.Congrats on your 210th ACE.mr ed,Fl.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Mr Ed. I did 20 years in the Navy without drinking a single cup of ceffee. It is definately the thrill of playing Disc Golf that can keep me going strong. I don't put distances on the back of my discs. Any hole under 270 feet is in my Ace range. Thanks for the congrats on Ace 210. It was so hot when I playing that it felt like playing in Florida :)

Anonymous said...

Get video Cubby! You continue to astonish & inspire me with your energy & enthusiasm! Hope

CDGW-Cubby said...

Hey Hope! It's been a long time since I got to throw some rounds with you. Looking forward to the next time we get to play. It's always great to hear from you.

Robert Zurfluh said...

Cubby wrote, "any hole under 270 feet is in my Ace range"

I don't know Cubby. I have seen you go left handed @ my 285 foot hole, parking it a few times

CDGW-Cubby said...

I here you Rob, I just missed the lefty Ace on Hole 11 on Wednesday at Bunker Hill, that was a great pull to the left swinging it back to the ching skill shot and landing 4 feet right of the basket on a 280 foot Hole. I would have loved hitting that hole!

mag said...

WOW.....pretty cool.....I can't even imagine from 2 am to 10 pm....you are a disc golf machine...!!!!! I was away w/my daughter in VA Beach for a National Field Hockey Tournament and look forward to playing w/ you guys soon......keep me posted so we can get together......take care ....mag

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.