Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday Disc Golf at Manalapan and a "stuck in the side of the basket" Ace


Had to switch my day off this week from Wednesday to Tuesday. I headed up to Manalapan Disc Golf Course to play some rounds while waiting for my Mother-In-Law to get out of the hospital. I got my 216th Ace. My first Ace with the disc being wedged in the side of the basket.

Cubby's 216th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 216th Disc Golf Ace Video.




Here is a picture of the Ace Disc wedged in the side of the basket.

For those unfamiliar with the Rules of Disc Golf. PDGA Rule 803.13 B. applies to a disc wedged in the side of the basket and reads as follows:

B. Disc Entrapment Devices: In order to hole out, the thrower must release the disc and it must come to rest supported by the chains or within one of the entrapment sections. This includes a disc wedged into or hanging from the lower entrapment section but excludes a disc resting on top of, or hanging outside of, the upper entrapment section. The disc must also remain within the chains or entrapment sections until removed.

After I got home I received a phone call from Rob Z. He informed me that Eric S. got his first Ace today on Hole 8 at Rutgers. Way to go Eric the lefty!
Eric S.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cubby,

Nice ace!

Check out this news story.

http://tinyurl.com/35ucgo

I can't stand when people who don't understand disc golf write about it.

Jason

mag said...

Cubby way to Taco that Disc....and Eric .., congrats....miguel