Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers after work arriving at the course at 3:30AM. Joining me for their first time playing Disc Golf were three European University students that are working in the USA for the Summer at the Boardwalk in Point Pleasant. Pictured are Barbara (Slovenia), Cubby (USA), Vanja (Slovenia), and Lea (Croatia). Barbara edged out Vanja and Lea by one stroke for the win.


Barbara


Vanja


Lea


We saw this Opossum near hole 9.


After arriving back in Point Pleasant I played some Tennis with some of the University students that work in my store.

1 comment:

mag said...

don't you ever sleep....??? I'm trying to visit DEBunker Hill sometime this week....I won't be around on Wednesday cause my parents are visiting from Florida.....mag