Tuesday, March 06, 2007

While the City sleeps (Updated)

Bring it on Old Man Winter!

It is 12:11 Am 3/6/2007. I am leaving my house to play Night Disc Golf at Rutgers Disc Golf course. Current Temp at Rutgers 22 degrees with a wind chill of 9 degrees. Temp will drop to 12 degrees. Winds 20-25 MPH gusts to 40 MPH. I'll fill you in when I get back home. Whenever that is :) I plan to do one of my old style Audio Podcasts and upload it to YOUTUBE. Time to go, Disc Golf awaits me while you all are sleeping. Want to join me, call my cell.

Cubby

UPDATE: Well I played until 6AM. It was COLD!!!!! and WINDY!!!! Wind chill was at 10 below zero. I had 7 layers of clothing on my chest, 4 on my legs, 4 on my head. It was so windy the chains were ringing around the course from the wind. Sounded like others were playing on the course, maybe the spirits of Disc Golf?

I got my 177th Ace at 2:50AM. That Ace was a milestone for me. I now have A Disc Golf Hole In One for every hour of the day, all 24 of them! I would venture to think that I am the first person to ever accomplish that milestone.

Cubby's 24 hours of Aces.


Cubby's 177th Ace Photo

4 comments:

SixTen80 said...

Again Cubby, your dedication to the sport puts us all to shame. Congrats on the accomplishment.

CDGW-Cubby said...

sixten80, Thanks for the kind words my friend.

Anonymous said...

Deadiscation is what you are about Cubby.Congrats on your achievement towards this great sport. mr ed.Port Charlotte,Fla. Where the weather is a tad warmer.Peace

CDGW-Cubby said...

Mr. Ed, Thanks for your kind words. I saw you on the Frapper map, thanks for checking out the blog! If I make it down to Florida, I'd love to throw some rounds with you.

Cubby