Tuesday, March 27, 2007

3 Aces and an Ace Pot


Headed to Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course in the afternoon for some Disc Golf. I got my 185th and 186th Disc Golf Aces on a warm sunny day. The temp was 80 degrees and windy.

Cubby's 185th Ace Photo


Cubby's 185th Ace Video


Cubby's 186th Ace Photo


Cubby's 186th Ace Video


After playing at Manalapan, I headed up to Rutgers for more Disc Golf. Tuesday is the weekly doubles at 6PM.


Here is the group that showed up for the Tuesday Weekly Doubles at Rutgers.


During the doubles round I got my 187th Ace and won the $75 Ace Pot. Brian and I came in second during doubles.

Cubby's 187th Ace Photo


I will be on the road Wednesday with Big John heading south to Cape Henlopen and Killens Pond and maybe Lum's Pond on the way back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a might good group of golfers. I'm going to have to start planning on making it out Tuesday nights! -alan

Anonymous said...

hey now cubby,mr ed from Fl asks:looks like right hand surgery which really screws up throwing since I'm a righty.what advice for throwing lefty and what disc's should I be looking to throw.It's like starting out all over again.Always enjoy your vids and perhaps you should/could do online advice with some of your throws.Nice two aces by the way.Peace,mr ed.