Saturday, March 31, 2007

Congrats to Jason on his 2nd Ace!

I was checking my voice mail today and there was a message from our friend Jason from Dekalb, IL. you may remember that Jason came out from Dekalb with his friend to throw some rounds with Cubby and Big John at Rutgers. (Refer to 10 Jan 2007 Blog Entry) Here is the picture I got tonight from Jason and modified by me.

Jason's 2nd Ace

Here is the text of the E-mail I received from Jason:
"Cubby I got my second ace today... woo wooo. I stuck hole 6 in St. Charles,IL with a discraft flick. Two rounds after hitting the ace, I blew through the chains on the same hole with a skip shot. Today was agreat day of disc golf, I was sinking long putts and hit metal on several drives. I have attached the ace photo. Jason"

Way to go Jason!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: