Sunday, March 25, 2007

Saturday Night to Sunday Morning

The "Cubby Hole" Disc Golf Target makes it debut in this photo. The target is nicknamed "The Defender". It is a homemade Disc Golf Target designed by Cubby. Don knocked my hat off of my head while the camera self timer was active and you can see I was not ready for the picture.

Saturday night at Rob's House to play his private Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course. Big John and Don were there and we all played till midnight. Rob went to bed and we continued playing until Cubby got his 183th Ace on Hole 3 that won Cubby a match getting him to 10 under first. Don and Cubby were tied at 8 under before Cubby hit the Ace. This was Cubby's 4th Bunker Hill Ace and he remains the only person to Ace at Bunker Hill, although Don had so many nice Ace runs. That was the first Ace on the elusive Red Mach II Target. A chainless Ace.

Other highlights: Big John ends up in the tree house twice off of the tee on Hole 3. Too bad it was not during the daytime. It would have made for some great video watching him putt from up there; Don was awesome from the tee, so many near Aces; Rob had Bunker Hill looking good for the Night Disc Golf.

Cubby's 183rd Ace Photo

In this Ace Photo you will see a picture I took of me and Big John with 4 cool disc Golfers in Delaware. Refer to my Blog entry for 21 March 2007. I got them all to sign one of my Firebirds and told them that my next Ace would be with that Disc. Well it happened as planned and now they are part of my Disc Golf Ace history.

Here is a file photo of Hole 3 at Bunker Hill taken during the daytime with the route I used to get my 183rd Ace at night.


Around 1 AM Cubby and Big John headed to Rutgers Disc Golf Course. We played until 5 AM on Sunday. Big John got his 9th Ace on Hole 9 and Cubby got his 184th Ace on Hole 1 (Skip Ace).

Big John getting sleepy.

Big John's 9th Ace Photo


Cubby's 184th Ace Photo

2 comments:

RYAN HOLLYWOOD said...

Cubby, you are the man!

mag said...

You guys are nUTS......I don't know if I could play until 5:00AM.. Hey the "Cubby Hole" looks great.....do those teeth keep the discs in or out...congrats on the Aces..did you see the article at my site on the 5 year old getting an "ace" .....miguel