Saturday, March 31, 2007

Good Luck Miguel!

Our friend and fellow Disc Golfer Miguel is going in for surgery soon. He tore his rotator cuff in his left shoulder while trying to break his fall down some stairs at home. Miguel not knowing the seriousness of the injury at the time came out the next day to join us at Tyler State park Disc Golf Course for some rounds.

Miguel we all wish you a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Looking forward to our next round after you recover.

Check out Miguel's Blog for more info. I have a link to his blog on the right side of this page.

1 comment:

mag said...

Thanks Cubby...It looks like recovery will take several months....I gotta see if I can short drive and still play....Don't worry we'll still get together. If I can't throw I'll follow along and watch you guys play......mag