Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sunday at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers at 11AM for a Day of Disc Golf. Started the day later than usual as Big John was planning to play Night Disc Golf as he had plans for the day so I was going to pace myself so I could last for Night Disc Golf. When I got to the course I saw Big John's vehicle and then my cell phone rang. Big John's plans changed so he was able to make it out to the course early. He was calling me from the Campus Cafeteria where he was having breakfast with Jay. I played some until Big John and Jay arrived back at the course.

We got to play a round until Don arrived at the course. In the picture Don is trying take matters in his own hands with the choker hold to try to overcome Cubby's putting.

We played some regular rounds and a round using a deck of Cards called RIPT. It is a Disc Golf Game that allows you to spring situations on your fellow players.

Here is the website for RIPT:
RIPT Website

Then we played another round before Don had to head home. Jay stayed for one more round and Big John and I played two more rounds before calling it a day.

Thanks to Big John, Jay and Don for a fun day of Disc Golf.

2 comments:

SixTen80 said...

What is this "Ripped" you speak of? Could you possibly provide us with some basic rules? Thanks :)

CDGW-Cubby said...

The game is called called RIPT. It is a deck of cards you buy and you deal cards out to each player and they are used during the round. The cards have everything from letfing you drive again to swpapping lies to cancelling another players putt, making a player throw with his other hand., etc.

Here is the website:
http://www.knagames.com/Ript%20Community/Community.htm