Thursday, January 11, 2007

WCU DISC GOLF ACE


I recently received a nice e-mail from Collin. He plays Disc golf at Western Carolina University. Here is the text of his E-mail:

Hey Cubby, I have been watching your videos online a lot recently, if you ever come down south you should stop by at my school Western Carolina University and play a round. Here is the website:

Click here to see Collin's Ace

I have an ace video on the site if you look hard. It is a new course so there is only nine holes but its still fun. I look foward to here from you.

Your friend, Collin Taylor

Thanks for the e-mail Collin. I hope everyone will go check the link. Once on the page, scroll down to see where you need to click to see Collin's awesome ace! I just love his reaction to the shot! That's Disc Golf passion!

1 comment:

Rob Zurfluh said...

That seems like a nice course. Good ace too.