Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Birthday Disc Golf in Philadelphia, PA


Cubby and Big John on the road in Philadelphia for a day of Disc Golf on Cubby's birthday. We arrived at a snow covered course and played in the falling snow for the first 5 rounds. We played a total of 10 rounds on the day. It was slippery on the course. Cubby went down on a follow through on Hole 2 and Big John went down on the steps descending Hole 13. No injuries to report but Cubby's green jingle bell pajamas did get muddy.


Cubby returning a players lost disc to the lost and found box.


Big John provided the cake for the birthday celebration.


Thanks to Big John for a great day of Disc Golf in Philadelphia.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, No aces for Cubby's bday? Well happy birthday to ya anyways.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Yeah, what's up with that. With all those Aces you think I could get one on my Birthday. :)

Thanks for the Birthday greetings.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cubby!

I'm still enjoying your blog out here on the west coast and I read it every week to see what you've been up to.

I did make it to Philli last summer for a family get together but didn't have time to trek to NJ. I'll make it up there one of these days. I did play Sedgley Woods though, that was cool.

Hey, if you email me a snail mail address I'll send you a birthday present from last years Lakewood Open.
eric@lakewooddiscgolf.com

CDGW-Cubby said...

Eric, Glad that you are still checking out the blog. Sorry I missed you when you came out in the summer to Philly. You should have let me know, I would have gladly drove to Philly to throw some rounds with you. Thanks for the B-day greetings. I'll send you an e-mail today.