Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sunday Morning Disc Golf at Green Acres

Cubby, Tim, Rob, MikeL, Tom, and Miguel.
Headed up to Tim's private Green Acres Disc Golf Course for some rounds of Disc Golf before work. We got in two rounds. During the second round I chained out on a near black ace and later in the round chained out on a near Ace. I ended up with the number 2 tag.

Tom and Rob had to leave after the first round and Don (not pictured) joined us during the second round.


Here is a video clip of a near disc to my head shot courtesy of Rob.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cubby, glad to hear you didn't get taken out by that Disc from Rob. Nothing beats morning Disc Golf! By the way hows Big John doing? Does he still have that shoulder injury?

Anonymous said...

hey now,Beware of IFDO's(Identified Flying Disc Objects).Peace

Anonymous said...

Hi Greg,
Thanks for remembering me!
The time I spent with Cubby were some of the best time's of my life.

If any of you get a chance to play with him, go for it, Cubby is the best ambassador of the game since Ed Hedrick, the game's founder.

Yes, I'm injured but I still keep in touch and check the blog every day.

Yours in disc golf,

Big John
HOF (1)

Robert Zurfluh said...

Cubby asked me before my shot if I would hit him, and I said "Yes I will"....and he still acted all surprised :-O

-Rob HOF-2