Friday, March 06, 2009

A shout out to Eric Edgerton!


I want to thank my friend Eric for sending me a great picture disc from the 2008 Lakewood Open in Seatle Washington. Eric was the TD for the event and this is the third year he has sent me a picture disc from the annual event. Eric sent it for my Birthday, unfortunately I did not get the disc until today as it went to my old address and arrived while I was in Puerto Rico. My previous landlord held the mail for us and I just got the disc today. Sorry for the late thank-you Eric. I am trying to come up with some Cubby Disc Golf memorabilia to send you.

Eric has been a fan of the Blog and my old audio podcast from it's inception. Thanks Eric for your years of staying tuned in to my Disc Golf adventures and your kindness in sending me the pictures discs, they are as coveted to me as my Ace Discs. I hope to someday make the trek out to the west coast and throw some rounds with you.

Eric you and many other good people that follow my Disc Golf adventures give me inspiration to play more and bring much joy in my life sharing my passion for Disc Golf. Thanks to you and everyone out there that follow my exploits.

Warm regards, Cubby

1 comment:

Edge said...

I'm glad the disc found it's way to you Cubby. You're still my favorite blog on the web and now I get to see you on DGM as well. It looks like the weather is starting to get better in NJ, we're still waiting for that to happen here in Seattle. Snow flurries today- a bit unusual for this time of year.

Thanks for all the kind words, Cheers! Eric