Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Disc Golf at Bunker Hill and a Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow!


Headed to Rob's private Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course for two rounds of Disc Golf on St. Patrick's Day. During the first round I got my 364th Ace (Skip Ace) on the third hole taking home the Ace Pot of $126. To celebrate the Ace, after the first round I bought Pizza for me, Rob, and his family. During the second round I tied the course record previously held by me. It was great to get out and play again after being sick last week. The rest did me good.


Cubby's 364th Ace Photo.


A sweet Ace Pot. Lot's of Green!

Happy St. Patrick's Day. I really had the luck of the Irish with me.

8 comments:

Quixote Kid said...

364! Awesome! Glad to hear you got some rest!

- Brad in Texas -

Anonymous said...

Glad to read about another Ace! Happy Discin' and St. Patrick's Day!

-Greg

Anonymous said...

hey now,another ACE for the pot 'o gold,congrats.Good to hear you recouped,keep your health in check my friend.I'm hoping to hit baskets later on.The Florida Oaks are have been dropping their fine,green pollen all last week.There was a wee bit o' green covering everything,leading to some bad sinus attacks.Sometimes one just has to bite the bullet and not play for health reasons.Stay safe,eat and rest accordingly.Peace

mag said...

Congrats on your St. Pats Ace Cubby, glad you're feeling better. Now we have to start rebuilding the Ace Pot.....mag

Robert Zurfluh said...

Cubby is giving back to the course.....all the money will be back @ BH soon....stay tuned for details in the coming weeks....

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and concern about my heath. I back up to 100 percent! As for Rob's comment, I took all the Ace Pot money and bought materials for a hanging basket that will go at Bunker Hill. This will be a unique, one of a kind Disc Golf target!!!

Anonymous said...

hey now,paying it forward is na nice return.Peace

Quixote Kid said...

I agree with Mr. Ed, that's cool that you are putting your winnings into the course!

Anxious to see what kind of basket you make.

Some friends are gonna stop by this weekend and I'm trying to convince them to plan enough time so we can throw at least 1 round on the 'home' course.

- Brad in Texas -