Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cubby creates a new Disc Golf Target on 3/21/2009

April 7th 2009 update to this post: I think I may still submit my creation for a patent. I'll just have to take my time and make sure my target is a better mousetrap :)

March 31st 2009 update to this post: I will be installing the target I created at Rob's private Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course.

I have created a new Disc Golf Target that improves retention of the disc in the basket. I am keeping it under wraps until I explore patent application and maybe even producing it myself or licensing production to a Disc Golf related company. I created the target by brainstorming when I go to sleep at night, in the time when your eyes are closed but you are still awake. I always think about Disc Golf before I go to sleep, I know get a life :)



The target performs just as I imagined it would. I have a portable and hanging version with the hanging version under going testing now. I just wanted to mark the day and blog about it. Sorry to keep everyone in the dark.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cubby,

You remind me of the kid from the Sixth Sense. Instead of dead people, you see disc golf baskets. "I see chains." Jason

Andrew Bright said...

Can't wait to see the fruit of your labor Cubby!

Anonymous said...

hey now,"I see Chains & ACES"that's good Jason.Wasn't that an old Beatles version..'close you're eyes and you'll see it,tomorrow I'll unveil it.."
Just a quick sense of humor.Waiting to see what you've invented for all of us chain bangers.Good luck with this Cubby.Peace

Quixote Kid said...

Cubby, I'm anxious to see you new basket. Hope this new venture works out for you. Wanna send one to Texas so I can test it out for you?!? ;-) Just kidding! Looking forward to seeing what you came up with!

- Brad in Texas -