Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wednesday Disc Golf at Rutgers


After staying overnight with my Mother-In-Law at the hospital, I headed to Rutgers Disc Golf Course for some exercise before going back home. I decided to leave my overstable drivers in the car and play with my mid range stabe to under stable discs. I got my 291st and 292nd Aces.


Cubby's 291st Ace Photo.


Cubby's 292nd Ace Photo.

On the way home my heart went into Atrial Fibralation. This is the 4th time it has happended to me. The first time being in the mid 1990's, and the last time in May of 2004. It is not a heart attack. AFIB is when the upper chambers of your heart beat erractically. It is the most common reason people go to the hospital. When I got home I slept hoping my heart would go back in sync on it's own, but it has not, so I will be heading to the hospital to let them get me back in sync. I had to make sure I updated the blog first :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now congrats on your two recent ACES.Get that check up from the hospital and we'll see you healthy again.Hit Chains,Peace.mr ed,fl

Quixote Kid said...

Hmmmm AFIB does not sound good! I hope all is OK with you. Stay safe!

Congrats on 291 and 292! Awesome!

- Brad in Texas -

Robert Zurfluh said...

Cubby...what are you doing! Get some sleep!!!

I know you think sleep is overrated, but you need to sleep!!!!

Feel better soon. Hope they don't admit you! Talk to me if you want to.....I see many of people with A-Fib.

-Rob

Anonymous said...

Update, Thursday morning, 10:00.
He's still in the ER waiting to be admitted.

-Big John

Anonymous said...

Cubby has been released.
-Big John

Quixote Kid said...

Big John,

Thanks for the updates...

Cubby, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

- Brad in Texas -

mag said...

Glad you were released from ER Cubby. I agree with Rob. I think a couple of nights of deep sleep will help lots. Hope all is well...........mag

Anonymous said...

Wow. not only did you ace 2 times, you aced with a CE QMS and an 8 time Roc.