Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday Disc Golf at Green Acres, Bunker Hill, and Manalapan with 3 Aces from 3 different Disc Golfers, one on each course

Cubby, Tim, and Miguel.

After a long 4 days at the boardwalk for the kick-off of the summer season the rainy day today gave me the chance to get out and play Disc Golf in the afternoon after I got what I needed to get done at work today. Here we are at Tim's Green Acres Disc Golf Course. Tim had the hot round getting his 9th Ace.


Tim's 9th Ace Photo.

Tim, Cubby, Rob, and Miguel.

After the round at Tim's course we headed to Rob's Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course. It was very windy. Cubby tied the course record two rounds in a row at 5 under and made a very long duece. Miguel got his first Ace on the Cubby Defender Target. Miguel won the 18 bucks in the Ace pot and a new Innova Excalibur Disc Rob put up before the first round for an Ace. Way to go Miguel! Cubby got an object target (tree) Ace on hole 11 but played it as a duece since we did not have a real basket on the hole.


Miguel's 1st Ace Photo.


Cubby's most excellent long duece Photo.


On the way home I stopped at Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course for some rounds in the wind. I got my 294th Ace.


Cubby's 294th Ace Photo.



Cubby's 294th Ace Video.

6 comments:

Robert Zurfluh said...

....and I thought somebody (you!) was going straight home to soak in the hot tub! Fooled me! Cubby had to get his ace of the day ;-)

I don't know about your "tree-ace". Maybe you hit it, maybe you didn't. I guess you just have to put it into the basket once we have one on that hole.

Cubby shot 2 rounds of -5 on the 18-hole layout, missing a new course record by 1 stroke.

Quixote Kid said...

Nice shootin'! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!

Congrats on 294!

- Brad in Texas -

CDGW-Cubby said...

Who wants a tree ace anyway :) It was an incrdeible shot in that wind though.

Thanks Brad!

mag said...

Hey Rob and Cubby.....Thanks for a Great and memorable Afternoon.....hey I only have 293 Aces to go to catch up to Cubby

Anonymous said...

hey now,congrats to all three on your ACE shot.Peace,mr ed,fl

Anonymous said...

Miguel!!! Yes!!! I wish I was there! Congrats.
-HOF (1)