Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Cubby in the studio again for Disc Golf Monthly


Headed to Levittown, PA for some studio work for Disc Golf Monthly. I had the pleasure of co- hosting with Dr. John Duesler. John has been in the sport since 1985 and he was the Tournament Director for the 2005 PDGA Pro World Championships. John has also served as the PDGA Marketing Director and is a very personable guy on and off the course. You can visit John's webpage for a variety of disc golf and non disc golf products and services at http://www.bioteca.com/ My thanks to Kevin for asking me to be involved in this production and John's patience with all of my bloopers. To see more of Disc Golf Monthly Videos go to YOUTUBE and search for Disc Golf Monthly.

For those that have Comcast On Demand and can get the Disc Golf Monthly Shows, the May show is out. I co-hosted that show with Joe Mela and I will post the YOUTUBE clips on here as soon as Kevin uploads the clips to YOUTUBE.

No comments: