Friday, May 09, 2008

Virginia Walzer July 4, 1924 - May 9, 2008


I was admitted to the hospital May 7, 2008 (same one that my Mother-In-Law is in) for my A-FIB and was treated and released on May 8, 2008. I stayed overnight on the 8th with my MIL and I am very sad to report that she passed away early this morning. She lived with us the last 16 years and I adored her as much as my own Mother. She was a super special person and devoted her life to her family. I will miss you Mom. I could never have imagined that Nancy and I would both lose our Mom's in the same year. It's been a tough 2008.

5 comments:

mag said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Our family's condolences to your wife and her family.

Robert Zurfluh said...

I am saddened by all the events surrounding you and your family this year.

Our condolences to your family and especially to your wife.

Anonymous said...

hey now,my condolences to you and wife.the road is long,but one is rewarded along the way.may peace find you and your loved ones.Peace,mr ed,fl

Quixote Kid said...

Cubby, my sympathy in your time of sorrow. My Mother-In-Law passed away a few months before my Father a few years back. That was a tough time. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

- Brad in Texas -

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks to Mag, Rob, Mr. Ed, and Brad for you kind words of sympathy, I have passed your comments on Nancy and she thanks you all as well.