Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Morning (Night) Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers for some Night Disc Golf after work. I figured I would video the first round and got my 295th Ace (Righty Skip Ace) on the second hole of the round. It was too dark for my digital camera to adequately capture the entire round but I included the first two holes in the video below. I also got my 296th Ace (Lefty Skip Ace). I was off the course before sunrise. Hmmmm something a vampire would do.


Cubby's 295th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 295th Ace Video.


Cubby's 296th Ace Photo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get a new bag Cubby? Jason

CDGW-Cubby said...

Jason, I got that bag last November in Virginia when I went down to the Fall Colors Tournament.

Quixote Kid said...

2 more! Whoooo hoooo! Congrats.

- Brad in Texas -

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Brad!