Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday Disc Golf at Manalapan and Rutgers


Stayed over night on Monday with Mom at the hospital and Tuesday morning my Brother Matt took over so I headed home for some breakfast. I was going to bring Daisy (The Frisbee Dog) with me to Disc Golf but since it was cold I decided to leave her home. Headed up to Manalapan Recreation Center Disc Golf Course for some rounds. I got my 267th Ace.


Cubby's 267th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 267th Ace Video.


After leaving Manalapan I got some lunch before heading up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course for some rounds. I got my 268th Ace. My first Overhand Ace. A nice Tomahawk shot.


Cubby's 268th Ace Photo.


Cubby's 268th Ace Video.

I am exhausted running on no sleep and lots of stress at the hospital. It was good to get out on the course and play Disc Golf. I will be staying over night again at the hospital tonight with Mom keeping the faith and keeping her comfortable.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you're acing with a tomahawk throw? Well, you've done it all, you can retire now.
-HOF

Anonymous said...

Love to all your family at this difficult time Cubby, take care man

Danny - Leeds, England.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Danny, Thank you so much for your kind words. The news in not good but we are all doing what we can for Mom. My sister just flew in from the west coast to join the rotation to help with Mom.

Warm regards, Cubby

Anonymous said...

hey now,congrats once again for your two recent ACES.Prayers go out to your Mom,yourself and family.Peace,mr ed.fl

Anonymous said...

Hi Cubby...first congrats on your aces. Just so you know I keep reading your blog religiously. And I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts in this hard times that you are going through.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Mr. Ed!!!

Vanja, I miss you my friend! Glad you are following the blog. Thanks for the kind words on the tough time we are having. Just taking it a day at a time my friend. Loce to see some pics oof you playing disc golf so I can post it on the blog :)