Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Birthday Disc Golf at Alexandria Township Park and Rutgers Disc Golf Courses


Headed up to Alexandria Township Park Disc Golf Course to get in some rounds on my Birthday. I got my 271st Ace. A nice downhill skip shot.


Cubby's 271st Ace Photo.


Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course to throw some rounds with Karl.


School is back in session. Steve joined us for a round.


A hawk on the course.

I had some near Aces with crashing chains on 14, basket on 9, basket on 8.


Today is the 30th Anniversary of the passing of Terry Kath of the band Chicago. Terry was a guitar legend.

Check out my Terry Kath Web Page:
http://www.geocities.com/pdga14567/telecase.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now,congrats on another ACE and Happy Birthday,belated.Enjoyed the tour of debunker hill.Peace,mr ed,fl

Anonymous said...

Grats on another ace you old fart, i'm jealous =]

how far away was that basket?

Anonymous said...

Cubby my friend, did you know we share birthdays? I didn't. Larry

Anonymous said...

oh, forgot to say happy birthday

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks Mr. Ed on the Ace congrats and Birthday.

elxlocoxconejo, 205 feet and super windy. thanks for the B-day wishes.

Larry! Great to hear from you my friend. I did not know that we shared the same Birthday. Happy B-day my friend. I need to make a roadtrip at to throw your course.