Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday Disc Golf at French Creek and Branchwood


After staying over night at the hospital with Mom, I attended the Philadelphia Gift Show in Reading, PA today and on the way back home I stopped at French Creek State Park for a round of Disc Golf. There are two courses at the park. The main one is now closed due the environmental impact due to lots of use on the course. So now only the Pleasure Mountain course is available for play. So without playing the other course off I went heading home.


After leaving French Creek I stopped at the Branchwood Disc Golf Course and got some rounds. No aces but I did hit the top of the basket before Dave showed up and I tagged chains on two drives when we played together.


I ran into Dave and we played some more rounds.

Here are some pics of Dave in action:

Nice Putt!


Nice form.


Letting it rip on the tee.

No comments: