Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday Disc Golf at Bunker Hill


Headed to Rob's private Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course for some rounds of Disc Golf. Rob gave me a 169 gram Star Destroyer for my Birthday, Sweet!!!! I set the new course record for the 8 hole layout (7 under) and broke my old course record for the 12 hole layout (4 under). I also got my 272nd Ace. A nice Skip Ace.


Cubby's 272nd Ace Photo.


Rob repairing the Garage. Cubby's drive after the Ace made a hole in the siding. I gave Rob the Ace pot money $5.00 plus the 5 he gave me for the Ace and the buck he gave me for hitting metal to go toward the repairs :)

Towards the end of the day, we added another hole extending the 8 hole layout to 9. Rob set the course record for the 9 hole layout (7 under).

Rob took the last 27 holes. Nice shooting Rob!

Thanks again for the Star Destroyer!

2 comments:

Robert Zurfluh said...

Well Happy B-day Cubby.

I finally see the back of my head - I need a haircut soon!

I beat you playing the last 27 holes....or should we say 3x9 holes. Which was a new record for me ;-)

De-throneing the King of the short game. I am sure you are back with a vengeance very soon!

mag said...

Yo' Cubbster Happy BirthDay!!!...Hope to see you soon to hit a few rounds....did you get my phone message..? anyone going to the RU Ice Bowl...mag