Thursday, June 07, 2007

Cubby gets his 200th Ace


Headed to Manalapan to play a couple of rounds before heading to Rob Z's House for the first week of his Bunker Hill Summer Series Challenge. When I got to the course I met Rob B. and on the third hole of our first round I got my 200th Ace, a nice skip shot. We played 3 rounds.

Cubby and Rob B.

Cubby's 200th Ace Photo


Cubby and Rob Z. got to play a round before everyone else showed up.

Don, Cubby, Rob Z, Ken, and Jay

Here we are at Bunker Hill and Don as usual tries to disrupt the customary picture at the basket. We cooked out before the event.

This was the first of three Summer Series days at Bunker Hill. We palyed 2 rounds of 12 holes and at night played to 10 under on the night holes two times. Don got an Ace at 9:15 PM on Hole 2. Cubby had a pretty wild long shot bounce duece on Hole 7 that helped set the course record for the new 12 hole layout. It was a blast playing at Manalapan and Bunker Hill today. Rob Z. really had Bunker Hill looking good and was a great host for the event today.

8 comments:

Robert Zurfluh said...

So, how many "bounce-in" approaches did you get in your lifetiime?

CDGW-Cubby said...

Rob, Lots of skip shots but that was the first bounce one from the angle and distance i threw that shot.

Anonymous said...

hey now ,congrats on your 200th.Hell's hot weather has returned to Florida,love bugs are disappearing,and the smoke from the various fires have finally subsided so we can at least breath while throwing.keep your disc's flying.mr ed,florida.Peace

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Way to go on 200! Jason

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks to Mr. Ed and Jason for your kind words. I hope all is well and that you are getting to play lots of Disc Golf.

Cubby

Dewey said...

Absurdly impressive. How do you do it?

CDGW-Cubby said...

How do I do it? Well it is my passion. I think about playing all the time and often use simulation when my mind is free and I am am blessed with the good fortune of having a knack at getting my disc to find the chains and a good share of more luck than others.