Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday at Bunker Hill and Tyler


Headed up to Rob's Bunker Hill Disc Golf Course to play some rounds with Rob and Miguel. We played four rounds on a hot day. Rob added two more holes to the course so now the course has 12 holes. Miguel almost had an Ace deflecting off the chains. I came close a couple of times on Hole 10, once hitting the front of the basket. Rob almost got the first 3 on hole 6 basket and he almost got the first 2 on Hole 5 basket. Thanks to Rob and Miguel for some fun Disc Golf.


After Playing at Rob's Course I headed over to Pennsylvania to play my Summer league round at Tyler. I got to throw my round with Alan and Stephen. I just missed an Ace on Hole 22 hitting the number plate on the drive.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cubby...I know you've been throwing a lot of lefthanded shots
this year but...... oh, never mind.
(in joke).
-Big John

Robert Zurfluh said...

Thanks for coming out guys. Yesterday we found out that all three of us have noodle arms when it comes to driving the new holes.

Robert Zurfluh said...

I just noticed that our socks are awesome white!

Anonymous said...

Good flip, Cubby. I noticed you made sure to correct Stephen's shirt as well. But Big John's right, the tape on the hand is a dead giveaway...

-alan

CDGW-Cubby said...

He he..... Yeah I should have flipped the logo on your shirt too. At least I got on the correct side of the basket :) BTW, I t was great throwing with you and steve that day.

Cubby