Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course for a day of Disc Golf. Jay and I started the day with a nice breakfast at the campus cafeteria. Our first round started at 9:30 AM.

Miguel joined us after a couple of rounds and he stayed and played until 2 PM.

Jay and I played some more til Jay had to go. I did some work over the phone and then I headed back out to play. Got my 174th Ace on Hole 14. I ran into Scot Whitman on Hole 1 as I was going to play one last round with one disc. After chatting with Scot for 15 minutes, Kyle showed up and Scot had to leave.

During my first round with Kyle, I crashed the chains on 9 but it did not stay. Later in the round I stepped up to tee off on Hole 14 and I told Kyle that I had Ace'd 14 last round. I threw another sweet shot and got the skip Ace this time, my 175th Ace. During the next round I came out of the basket on 9 and hit pole on 14 and 18. So after two rounds with Kyle we finihed around 6:30 PM. After that I headed home. Thanks to Jay, Miguel, and Kyle for a fun Disc Golf day.

Cubby's 174th Ace Photo


Cubby's 174th Ace Video


Cubby's 175th Ace Photo

No comments: