Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers to meet Big John for some Disc Golf. We had a hearty breakfast at the campus cafeteria and then Big John got a call from home that required him to leave so no Disc Golf for Big John today.

Mr. Tips drove up as Big John was leaving and Tippy and I played a round. Mr.Tips played well handing Cubby the loss.

With Big John out and Eric done after one round and no one posting about playing today I was going to leave the course and head home due to the cold and icy conditions on the course.

Luckily Vinnie and Sean showed up and Jay as well so we played lots of rounds together.


Don showed up and joined in the fun. After Vinnie and Sean headed home, we played some until Jay left. Don and I played until the sun went down.


It was a fun day. Cubby went down on Hole 18 tee due to the slick ice coating on the snow, no injuries to report.

There were some up and down rounds on a very windy and cold day. The course was covered in snow and ice making the discs slide well past the landing spots. There were a number of 3 and 4 putts we would all like to forget.

My worst round on the day was a 5 over and best was a 12 under on my last round.

Don brought me some cash from skins we have played this year. He decided to pay me in rolled coin pictured below. That should be enough to get me 5 new Firebirds. :)


Thanks to all my friends for a fun day of Disc Golf!

No comments: