Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Thanks Eric E. from Seattle Washington


I just wanted to thank Eric E. from Seattle Washington for the cool picture disc he sent to me for my birthday. The disc is a Discraft Buzz of the 2006 Lakewood Open. Eric has been around since I first started puting Disc Golf content on the internet when I started with with my Cubby's Disc Golf World Audio Podcast back in 2005. After losing my podcast hosting service I switched over to this blog and Eric continues to check out the content. I am hoping to get out to Seattle some day to throw some rounds with Eric. Another roadtrip for me and Big John to add to our list :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cubby, you know I love Seattle. Anytime! (I can taste the scrambled eggs and salmon already).
We have to go on tour, the southeast, through Texas and up to Seattle. I'll buy a lottery ticket.
-Big John

Rob Zurfluh said...

My friend DiscDr. Bob just asked me last week if Cubby could as many aces out there in the Seattle area.

The answer would be yes! Many courses have short, tight holes, but beware not to lose your disc in the ferns or the blackberry bushes