Friday, February 23, 2007

Thanks for checking out the blog!


On Thursday we had 500 visitors to the Blog, that's sweet! I guess I must have posted a link in the right spot somewhere. We have been averaging 40 a day. The Blog has now been seen in 39 countries and every state in the USA.

I've been tracking hits to the blog since late November 2006.

Top ten countries checking out the blog:
1. USA
2. Norway
3. Sweden
4. Austria
5. Canada
6. UK
7. Finland
8. Denmark
9. Austrailia
10. France

Top Ten States in the USA checking out the blog:
1. New Jersey
2. Illinois
3. Pennsyvania
4. Maryland
5. Virginia
6. South Carolina
7. California
8. Texas
9. New York
10. North Carolina

I hope those newbies to Disc Golf that surf into the blog will desire to learn more about Disc Golf and try out the sport themselves. Check out some of the Disc Golf links on the right side of this page. discgolf.com and PDGA.com are great resources.

As I ponder world peace and many other big issues and great questions of the day, I have found an answer that seems to fit every question and situation. Play more Disc Golf. :) Works for me.

You want to do great things? Do it with passion!

No comments: