Friday, February 16, 2007

Cold, Windy, and Icy.


Headed up to Manalapan Disc Golf Course after work to get in some Disc Golf before heading up to Rutgers for some Night Disc Golf. The conditions were unplayable at Manalapan due to snow covered by ice on the course, footing was a challenge as well as keeping the disc from sliding all over the place after it landed on the ground after each shot. I was not on the course long before they closed the park early due to safety. I decided not to go to Rutgers as the conditions up there were probably the same.

4 comments:

SixTen80 said...

No joke Cubby, that's dedication. You make us all proud.

CDGW-Cubby said...

Thanks sixten80!

Anonymous said...

Aw Cubby you should've played, same conditions here in parts of MD.
Actually the most fun i've had playing in a long time.
It was also fun sliding down the hills on top of our Aviars upside down. Works great. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind stopping by my blog and commenting on ideas how i can make it a little better.
i like how yuour pics come out big.
i can only seem to get my pics really tiny with no resolution.
and the pics i have are crystal clear in my photo progs.
anyways, let me know what you think. TeamGrunt.blogspot.com

Thanks
Justyn

CDGW-Cubby said...

Hi Justyn, Glad you had a blast in the snow. I don't think my rear would fit on an avair ;), maybe two. I will check out your blog. Just to let you know, I post my pictures at 5 megapixels and select the large setting when I post on the Blog. I did play today, it was slick again and I went down like a ton of bricks like Charlie Brown, but no injuries to report. Thanks for checking in! I'll be checking out your blog tonight.