Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday morning Night Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers for some rounds of Disc Golf after work on Monday Night.


During one of my rounds, I got stopped by the Police. It seems that the cleaning people at one of the buildings was concerned about me out during the early morning hours. The Police Officer gave me his business card and recommended that I call the station whenever I come out for Night Disc Golf.

Later in the morning, I got my 389th Ace in the rain.


Cubby's 390th Ace Photo.


The Doppler Radar picture. Looks like no Ball Golf today.

2 comments:

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,I think the Rutger's cops got to your physc math skills.389 was on Sat before the Jersey Jam,so this was 390 in the rain on Tuesday AM.I know the pressure is on for 400. Looks like August is the lucky month,that's where the money is for my guess,lol.Sleep deprivation setting in,ha.Congrats as always,no matter what the count.Peace

Quixote Kid said...

Well is it 389 or 400? I've been on vacation in west TX and unplugged. So I'm trying to catch up with your disc golf adventures.

Congrats either way! (and for not getting arrested!) Haha!

Brad in Texas