Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Disc Golf at Rutgers and Dunham Park and Ball Golf at Lakewood Country Club and a chat with Jason Scheff of the band Chicago


After work on Monday I headed up to Rutgers for some night Disc Golf.


Before the first round, I called up Jason Scheff on the phone. Jason is the Bass Player and Lead Vocalist with America's greatest rock band, Chicago. Hopefully Jason will be checking out my blog and YOUTUBE videos.

I got my 387th Ace with a Axe from Black Jax Sports.


Cubby's 387th Ace Photo.


One of the course skunks.

After Rutgers, I headed to Karl M's house for some Discs.


After my visit to Karl's house I got in some rounds at Dunham Park. I got my 388th Ace on hole 6 with a Disctaft FLX Buzzz.


Cubby's 388th Ace Photo.



Cubby's 388th Ace Video.

Cubby, Pete, and Jimmy

After Disc Golf, I headed home for a shower then I headed over to the Lakewood Country Club Golf Course for a round of Ball Golf with Pete and Jimmy.

It was a long day, after ball golf I headed home for some sleep.

3 comments:

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,congrats on the recent two ACES,it's always great to get an ace with a BUZZZ.So is Jason a disc golfer as well as a bass player?I've lost track of the amount of Chicago albums/old school talk'n,has to be close to 30.game has been way off lately,perhaps it's the heat.You're closing in on that 400 ACE mark,Peace

mag said...

Whoa Cubby....That's quite a Night + a Day......go get some rest....and you need to explain your conversation with Jason S....have you spoken w/him before..??? check out the maggotx Blog...maybe see you this Saturday????...mag

mag said...

BTW....I have the Alpacas Orgling CD by LEO, which features Jason S (as you probably know)...