Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Morning Night Disc Golf at Rutgers with Team Ireland

Irene, Heather, Aisling, Cubby, Padraic, and Marie

Cubby with Team Ireland at the Rutgers Disc Golf Course.

Headed up to the Rutgers Disc Golf Course for 18 holes with 5 Irish university students that are working for me this summer. They all did a great job and had a blast.


Here is one of the course skunks.


Here is another skunk we spotted on the course.


Padraic putting on hole 18.


Heather takes a shot at the basket on Hole 9.


Irene takes her tee shot on Hole 10.




Marie getting ready to release the disc.
Aisling takes her putt on Hole 18.


After the round we headed back home and stopped at a real old Jersey Diner, The Roadside Diner in Collingswood, NJ. Here is Team Ireland eating breakfast.


Here is Team Ireland in front of the Roadsise Diner.

It was a blast to play Night Disc Golf with Team Ireland!

3 comments:

mr ed,fl said...

hey now,miss those diners from Jersey.Sunset Diner on rt 22 in BoundBrook was one of our old stomping grounds no matter what time of day/evening.The ambasador of disc golf still showing others how to play dg,way to go Cubby.Peace

gagnepain said...

Hi Cubby. I can't figure out how to send a private message. My name is Joseph Gagnepain and I'm a segment producer on Time Warp. Send me an e-mail with your contact information, and if we come back for a third season, I'll be in touch.

t_kiesman@hotmail.com

Regards,
Joseph Gagnepain
617.513.6983

Anonymous said...

Hi Cubby. I can't figure out how to send a private message. My name is Joseph Gagnepain and I'm a segment producer on Time Warp. Send me an e-mail with your contact information, and if we come back for a third season, I'll be in touch.

t_kiesman@hotmail.com

Regards,
Joseph Gagnepain
617.513.6983