Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Call Cubby now and listen to updates or talk to me on the phone at 1 (267) 296-4751

If you call me at 1 (267) 296-4751, you will be able to get voice updates from me and if I am receiveing calls we can chat over the phone. Your phone number will remain private and so will mine. This is a great service I discovered after talking wuth Jason Scheff, Bass Player and Lead Vocalist for the band Chicago. I hope to chat with some of you Disc Golfers real soon. Who will be the first?


You can go to: http://www.saynow.com/ for more info on the service.

You can also send me a text message by texting @cubby and your message to SAYNOW(729669). ie: "@cubby Have you got any Aces lately?"


UPDATE: Miguel was the first to call me! Check out Miguel's Blog in my links section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cubby I'm going to call/text you when I hit an Ace :0

Haven't left a comment in a while, been busy, hope all is well with you.

-Greg