Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wednesday and Thursday Disc Golf at Rutgers


Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course after work on Wednesday for some Disc Golf. I arrived at the course at 7PM. After a couple of hours of playing I was tired and decided I would play two more holes and call it a night. The last two holes were 14 and 15 with hole 15 finishing by my parked car. I got my 289th Ace on hole 14 and after hole 15 I was walking to my car to leave and I heard someone call my name out. It was Don just arriving on the course and ready to play.


Cubby's 289th Ace Photo.


A tired Cubby and Don off for more Disc Golf.

Don played well taking me on 2 stroke play rounds and I beat him in a match play round. After 3 rounds we finished and headed to the car to leave and more people showed up. Chris, Dennis, and Spook Handy. So off we went for more Disc Golf.


A very tired Cubby, Dennis Don, Chris, and Spook.

Spook is a musician. Check him out at spookhandy.com

Spook and Don called it a night after the first round. Don shot the best round of the night with an 11 under. Cubby, Dennis and Chris conitued on until 2:30AM on Thursday. An exhausted Cubby headed home sore but feeling great after playing lots of Disc Golf with friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey now,the quest continues toward the end of the year ACES.There are 8 months left,average ACES per month seems to be around 12?that leaves you short about 27 ACES to break 400.So,you need to either work less or disc more hours of the day.By the smile on your face towards the later evening hours it shows that your goal/quest is never to turn anybody down when it comes to disc golf.Your stamina for this sport is great, enjoy.Hit chain,Peace.mr ed

Quixote Kid said...

Congrats on 289! Awesome! That was a lot of DG in one night!

I finally finished my 9 hole homemade course. Had some friends out for burgers and beers. I made a short video. The video starts out kinda slow, but picks up speed...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m8r5RW7zejM

Kinda grainy on youtube, but you get the idea...now I need to figure out the back 9...

- Brad in Texas -