Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friday Disc Golf at Rutgers and new car buying at night


Headed up to Rutgers Disc Golf Course in New Brunswick, NJ for some Disc Golf with Big John.


Miguel joined us for some rounds.


Miguel had to leave and Kyle joined us for some rounds and Kyle gots his 4th Ace, his first skip ace on Hole 1.


Kyle's 4th Ace Photo.


Eric Joined us for some rounds and Cubby got his 284th Ace, a towering cut shot Skip Ace on the uphill Hole 6.


Cubby's 284th Ace Photo.

Around dinner time we ended the day and headed home.


That night Cubby got a 2009 Toyota Matrix. Actually, my lovely wife will be driving my matrix and I get her Corolla as my DiscGolfMobile. Why trash a new car with all my Disc Golf stuff. Those that have seen my trunk and back seat know what I am talking about :)

2 comments:

mag said...

Hey how about a pic of the new CubbyMobile...????

Anonymous said...

hey now,sweet ride.Congrats on yet a continuation of ACES.Weather is starting to warm up to boiling point in Fl.Will miss the "winter month weather"and finally have peaked the interest of disc golf to few fellow workers.No more solo rounds to throw.Peace,mr ed.fl